12 Aug 2013

Launching lovely and massive

Hi everyone (if there's anyone)!

It's me, lovely and massive.

And this is my first post. I'm soooooooooo excited!

I'll use this blog to post not only my looks, but also the people I'm surrounded by ones, friends or people in the street. 
I'm quite shy about starting this blog, so I decided not to show any faces in it, it's about clothes, isn't it? There's no need to show you my not-at-all-photogenic face :)

Hope you enjoy it!

--------------------------

Hola a todos (si hay alguien ahí...)!!

Soy yo, lovely and massive.

Y este es mi primer post, ¡estoy taaaaaaaaaan emocionada!

Usaré este blog como un popurrí de mis looks, los de la gente que me rodea y los que vea por la calle. Aparte de repasar tendencias.
Me da un poco de vergüenza empezar este blog, así que he decidido que no se mostrará ninguna cara en él. El tema va sobre ropa, ¿no? Pues no hay ninguna necesidad de mostraros mi poco-fotogénica cara :)

¡Espero que os guste!
T-shirt: H&M (cut by me obviously). Skirt: Urban Outfitters (16£). 

Lovely shoes: Primark (8£)
(Well, this is my model going wild...) Necklace: Pull&Bear
Masses of love! / ¡Con mucho amor!

lovely and massive


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful look...I like your pretty blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete

Please, feel free to comment anything you'd like to help me improve!