14 Aug 2013

In the summer summer

Hey there!

Today's sunny and hot so I couldn't find a better day to post this tropical look!

As you will get to know, I'm really fond of simple looks, you just need a piece that gets all your attention.

In this case, it's the Pull&Bear skirt. It's my sister's and I just felt in love with it. I'd wear it all summer long!!

And in case it's chilly out there, why not wear it with this amazing jacket?

-----------------------

Hola, hola!!

Hoy hace un día soleado y caluroso así que no se me ocurría un día mejor para postear este look tropical!

Como iréis descubriendo, apuesto mucho por looks simples, donde una pieza es la protagonista.

En este caso, es esta falda de Pul&Bear. Es de mi hermana y me enamoré nada más verla.. Oooojalá llevarla todo el verano!

Y por si refresca, ¿por qué no combinarla con esta innnncreíble chaqueta?

Got this Hawaian model, isn't she just lovely? :)
Basic T-shirt: Zara. Skirt: Pull&Bear

I guess she got confused and pretended to be egyptian... Weird
Lovely jacket: Urban Outfitters (15₤ on sales :O)
Peacock in the back, you didn't expect this, did you?

Hope you like it, masses of love! / Espero que os guste!

lovely and massive

PS: Just for you to remember, it's summer!!! / Sólo para que no os olvidéis... es verano!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, feel free to comment anything you'd like to help me improve!