17 Mar 2014

Fashion Week Review, Part I: Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week New York

Hello once again, lovely lovelies!

I'm finally back with the last fashion weeks for the next season.

Let's start with my favourites from Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week New York.

----------

¡Hola otra vez, adorables lovelies!

Estoy por fin de vuelta con las semanas de la moda de la próxima temporada.

Empecemos, pues con mis favoritas de la Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week New York.


Let's put some music on, there we go!!


3.1 Phillip Lim

Light fabrics, loosy pants (etiher short or long), bombers and kindda summery prints


Alexander Wang

Straight cuts, long shorts, pointy boots, and loads of floral patterns.
Like it.



Delpozo

Couldn't choose just three looks. Absolutely and completely felt in love with this collection.
So elegant, so minimal (mostly).




Derek Lam

Again minimal, clean lines, slightly asymmetrical. Applause.


Diane Von Furstenberg

Colourful floral patterns (big ones mostly), shiny dresses and skirts above the knees.
Lovely.


DKNY

Well, not exactly one of my favourites. But couldn't help but show it.
Sporty, loosy, dark pieces. And cozy. Cool prints.


Helmut Lang

I supposed you already guessed I love minimal cuts and clean shapes.
So here you have a few more. B&W and fiery prints.


Jason Wu

Mainly grey and black, luxurious fabrics, warm sweaters and long items (either coats, skirts or pants).
Simple but elegant. Just perfect.


Jenny Packham

Also felt in love with this collection. OK, it's not the kind of thing I'm wearing daily.
But, hey, let me dream and imagine myself inside one of those dresses or soft pants!


Jeremy Scott

Definitely not my favourite collection. But kind of feel curious about it. 
Don't really know how to express my feelings about this... Have a look yourself!


Jil Sander

Straight shapes with thick fabrics, pleated skirts and white shirts.
Not WOW, but like it.


Jill Stuart

This collection is quite a big mixture of loads of things. Long pencil skirts, miniskirts, straight cuts or fitted items such as shirts and dresses.
Leather, lace, knit, cloths, lighter fabrics... All in one. Love it.



Marc by Marc Jacobs

Well, always loved Marc Jacobs, but I don't know whether I love or hate this collection...
Sporty chic, have a look.



Marc Jacobs

This one yes. This one I love. Knitted pants, geometrical patterns, pastel and brownie shades and big straight shapes.



Marchesa

It's usually not one of my favourites, but this time, I just felt in love with it.
Those luxurious fabrics, those lace skirts, those asymmetrical dresses, those feather skirts, those colours... Simply perfect.




Michael Kors

Feminine and elegant as always.
Knit, feathers, long skirts, furs, lace and fitted shapes help Michael Kors show us her ideal woman.


Narciso Rodríguez

Clean cuts, fitted shapes, plain colours, loosy shorts, and geometrical prints.
Good one.



Óscar de la Renta

Well, this one had quite a lot of everything.
Luxurious fabrics, checked. Pinstriped suits, checked. Lace everywhere, checked. Fur, chaecked. Hairy coats, checked. Charleston dresses, checked. I mean... everything.


Peter Som

Feathers, leather, printed muslin, capri pants, skirts and dresses above the knee, quite fitted shapes and straight jackets define this collectoin.



Proenza Schouler

Another one of my favourites. Proenza Schouler continues surprising me, every single season.
Architectural shapes, bomber looking jackets and shirts, any kind of  skirts, and animal prints with new colors.


Ralph Lauren

In this collection we can find a lot of different lines. The navajo style applied to the ever famous Ralph Lauren girl, also mixed with boho style. And another line which shows us minimal long dresses, and Ralph Lauren´s working girl.
Good.


Rebecca Minkoff

This one I love! (Yes, another one)
I kindda like most the collections in which I see myself. And this is definitely me. Sporty and urban feminine girl. Also, those burgundy tones... Lovely!


Reem Acra

Another breathtaking collection, with see-through, lace, feathers, B&W and goldish below the knee dresses as principal chracters.



The Row

These Olsen sisters have really really surprised me. The only thing I don't like specially is the length of skirts and dresses, it reminds me of nuns... BUT... really really like it!


Theory

Simple, easy, elegent. My kind of daily style.
Good for you!


Vera Wang

Floral patterns, millions and millions of lace and see-throughs, kindda grunge-boho style.


Victoria Beckham

Promised myself not to ever like her job. But, hey! She's definitely doing it beyond alright. Thumbs up for her B&W, asymmetrical shirts and dresses, clean lines and lovely dresses.


Zac Posen

Couldn's choose just three.
Don't need to say anything. Just enjoy it.




Hope you liked it, lovelies!

Masses of love xxxx

lovely and massive

------

¡Espero que os haya gustado, adorables lovelies!

Mucho amor, xxxx

lovely and massive


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, feel free to comment anything you'd like to help me improve!